Determine at which level of management (i.e., top management, middle management, or first-level supervision) the following decisions should be made.
For each, share your reasons and the factors you considered in making the decision.
- Determining the size of dividends to be paid to shareholders
- Deciding whether to approve an employee’s request for vacation time
- Selecting the insurance company to provide dental insurance to employees
- Approving an employee’s request to attend a local job-related seminar
- Selecting the location for a new manufacturing facility in another state
- Assisting a franchisee in determining the location for a Dunkin’ Donuts store in the business district of a medium-sized city
- Disciplining an employee who has been late for the third day in a row
- Selecting the publications in which to run an advertisement for a retail store’s Memorial Day sale
- Determining whether the company should begin random drug testing of all employees
Be sure to format your response in APA and provide two APA formatted references.