Course Project: Company Analysis – Part 1
The overall course assignment is a completed Course Project: Final Paper. Major sections of the project will be due during weeks 1, 3, 5 with the complete project submitted in Week 6.
For this project you may select any company- profit or non-profit, one that offers products or services. The only requirement is that it be a publicly held corporation easily found in business databases. Faculty approval for your selected company must be secured before you begin and there will be no duplicate selection of firms.
Project Company Analysis – Part 1 – Overview, History and Current Structure – Due Week 1 Day 7
In APA format (see your APA guide and additional tools under the Resources Navigation Link), complete an overview of the organization, its history and its current place in the market. Be sure to include the following:
- Name of the organization and a few of the larger subsidiaries or strategic business units
- Historical perspective on the organization.
- Scope of the business and current products or services provided
- Scope of market distribution – are they global or regional etc.
- Overview of the leadership and management structure and individuals
- Identify current issues that may affect the future of the organization
- Properly cited sources and reference page
The file must include the week number, first initial, and last name of the student. Example Week1_MStudent.docx
The completed paper should be 5-7 pages in length.
Page 1, Title Page
Page 2, Table of Contents
Pages 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, plus fully written pages
Last pages Resources/References and an Appendix if you need one.
This paper, and all papers in our course, should be properly formatted according to APA guidelines.
All papers in this course must be created using Microsoft Word.
This assignment is due by Day 7 of Week 1, and is worth 100 points. Submit to the Assignments folder.