Part 1–Paper: Due Day 7, Week 6 (150 points)
- Prepare a report on your assigned country addressing the following components:
- How is the healthcare system organized?
- Who provides the health care?
- Who qualifies for health care?
- How is healthcare funded?
- What are current issues facing the country’s healthcare system? Discuss at least 3.
- Compare/contrast the current healthcare system in the US with your assigned country in the following areas:
- Based on what you have learned about your country, write a conclusion on how the US might benefit from what your country is doing with regard to healthcare for their citizens.
Part 2–Powerpoint: Due Day 7, Week 6 (100 points)
Using the rubric as your guide, present your findings in a 5-7 minute narrated powerpoint presentation with a minimum of 10 slides, not including title and reference slides.
Note: Please use the Kaltura multimedia recording platform that is incorporated within Blackboard to record your presentation. The following video tutorials will assist you with setting up, using, and submitting your video assignment. Make sure you select “Screen and Webcam” so that you are physically in the video. It is highly recommended that you do a test run first to make sure you have selected the appropriate format and that your equipment is working properly. If you need further assistance with this tool, please post in the Discussion Board help section, contact your instructor directly, or contact Student Technical Support.