Week 6 Video Reflection
|Weekly Learning Objective: Identify areas for improving self and peer learning
Use each question as a talking point in your video. Discuss each question separately.
1. What sparked growth or increased your knowledge the most about the assignment?
2. How will you use this new knowledge in the workplace?
3. What was most challenging or difficult? Why?
4. How did the research help you gain a better understanding?
5. After writing this paper this week, what activity will you enjoy most and the least being the practice leader? Why? Least, how would you improve it?
To complete, use the Kaltura multimedia recording platform that is incorporated within Blackboard to record your video. The following video tutorials will assist you with setting up, using, and submitting your video assignment. Please post in the Discussion Board help section, contact your instructor directly, or contact Student Technical Support if you need further assistance with this tool.
For submission in the assignment section: Click the submission link for your assignment. Select Write Submission>Mashups>Kaltura Media. It will open up My Media. Select the recorded video you wish to submit.
Due by Day 7, 11:59 pm ET.
Submit in Assignments via the left-hand navigation menu.